Welcome to the City of Hendersonville Parks Online Registration Website!
Please Note-Hendersonville Parks has switched online registrations to a new payment system with RecPro, and no longer uses Blue Sombrero.
If you've previously participated in a Hendersonville Parks program, you should already have an online registration account with us set-up. To access it for the first time in RecPro, follow these steps:
1. Click the sign-in button on the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
2.On the next page, click on the "Reset password" button.
3. Type in your email address.
4. A temporary password will be sent to your email; use it to login.
5. There will be a password tab, enter temporary password and change/confirm to new password.
If you are new to Hendersonville Parks:
1. Click on "Create a New Account" link and follow the on scree instructions.
If you need additional assistance with setting up an account, searching for programs or completing a registration, please review the instructions we have provided under the "Account Setup Instructions" and "Registration Instructions" links at the top of the page. If you have any issues or need further assistance, please contact the Parks office at 615-822-3898 or email
Registrations can also be completed at the Hendersonville Parks Main Office.
101 Maple Drive North
Hendersonville, TN 37075